South Africa is a large country, with a big diversity of geographical areas, landscapes, people and cultures, places of interest, wildlife, cities and town, and more. So the focus always is to capture this variety on offer, at the right time of the year to maximize the guest’s enjoyment of the trip. Tours are planned to ensure guests not only see, but also experience South Africa. This is achieved by having less travelling time, short distances per day, no travelling at night, avoiding travelling along the same route twice, many convenience and sightseeing stops, doing interesting excursions and activities, choosing the right places to stay and eat, and allowing for flexible itineraries
Our focus is still on variety, with some new trips, some shorter trips, some popular trips and special requests. The new season’s trips have been designed with you, the traveler in mind.
• Picking guests up and dropping them off at their homes.
• Travel in small groups, with between 4 and 7 persons in the traveling party.
• Limited driving distances per day in quality vehicle, no traveling at night.
• Traditional “coffee and photo stops” along the road: anywhere safe to stop.
• Visiting “small dorpies” and doing many convenience stops -every 2 hours.
• Flexible itineraries to unique locations off the beaten track.
• Quality star graded and approved accommodation, and excellent meals.
• Seasonal travel outside school holidays with fun activities and more.
• The focus of every tour is for you to really experience and enjoy the journey and attractions on route, and not only to arrive at the end destination.
All tours are guided by registered South African Tourist Guides with a valid professional driver’s permit + license. Our businesses and vehicles are fully compliant with all relevant Tourism and Road Transportation authorities, with a valid road transportation permit and passenger liability insurance cover. Proof of all legal requirements is available on request.
Please don’t wait too long before you decide. And do not hesitate to call Annekie if you have any questions about any of the trips, or want to have a private trip designed according to your needs and dates available.
|• Contact details: Annekie Zeiler
• Office telephone number: 011 782 5416
• Cell phone number: 083 470 0888
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or direct online Contact form